We offer multiple product lines to meet your individual, budget and medical device design. Please choose from one of our product lines below. Each product is available in both the patented/crosslinked kit version or non-patented/uncrosslinked versions. In many cases and depending on the surface energy of your substrate, we recommend using a primer, also available below.
NOTE: International orders are subject to an additional $50 handling and processing fee and possible EEI filing (for orders over $2500) and bank wire fees. International orders must include carrier account information for shipping, duties, fees and taxes.
ALSO: If the time-of-sale shipping fee payment is less than the actual cost to ship (due to additional Duties and Taxes fees upon delivery), a bill may be issued after your purchase.
For questions about our products, please contact us
For questions about antithrombogenic coatings, antimicrobial coatings, consulting or customizing a product, please visit Surface Solutions Labs
- Maintained Master File with the FDA
- ISO 13485:2016 Certified Quality System
- Safe, easy to use, and eco-friendly product line
- Fast Delivery
- No CDA/NDA Hurdles
- No Licensing Fees
- No Royalty Costs
- Proven technology
- Water-based coating
- Ambient Cure — does not require high temperatures, which could affect proteins or other heat-sensitive bioactive additives or substrates.
- Flammability is usually not an issue with water-based coatings.
- Workers love the low odor compared to conventional solvents.
- Coatings are generally less hazardous to employee health and easier to handle.
- Lower energy requirements — the specific heat of water is higher than most solvents customarily used, but it will not require the venting in cleanrooms that is required with conventional solvents, thereby reducing the need for clean, heated (humidified) makeup air.
- Versatile line of coatings that will complement all your product lines.
- Coating applications methods to address all your problems and needs.
* If you are experiencing problems with the application of these products, please contact us for coaching, or consider utilizing the engineering and consultation services of Surface Solutions Labs to prepare initial samples for your evaluation.